Meet Jacqueline Smith-Bennett
The first thing you should know about me is, I am an ordained nondenominational Minister and certified Life-Cycle Celebrant trained in the art of creating personalized ceremonies and officiating over many types of celebratory events.
The second thing you should know is I take great pride in being successful. For me that means, helping you attain a feeling of joy ~ pride ~ and success at having achieved your purpose for the ceremony that you hire me to write and perform.
With more than 15 years of event planning, administrative and marketing experience, I understand the importance of getting things done in a proper and timely manner. You can trust me to always remember the ceremony I prepare is about you and your loved ones. As a Celebrant my job is more than performing your ceremony. It is to reflect your voice and to provide a memorable experience for those you have gathered to witness the ceremony. I am committed to doing: YOUR CEREMONY YOUR WAY!
Contact me today and find out if I am the Celebrant for you.
About Great Celebrations Wedding Officiant Harrisburg PA
In the USA, there are nearly 1200 certified Life-Cycle Celebrants trained to be modern day ceremony professionals. Most are located in large metropolitan areas. To obtain this prestigious and distinctive type of ceremony service, central Pennsylvania couples interested in “the finest” need to look no further than GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist.
Why we say GREAT Celebrations is the best
- Established in 2000 as a Wedding & Event Planning business.
- We know weddings!Redefined in 2016 as “ceremony specialist”. We are highly focused with an emphasis on weddings and rites of passage.
- Trained and Certified by Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC)
- FAM (familiarization) trips and training with the Association for Wedding Professionals International (AFWPI)
- Certified as a Life-Cycle Celebrant and Alumni of the renown Celebrant Foundation and Institute (CF&I)
- Member of Toastmasters International and vocal coach student
- Clients specific needs met by offering both sacred and secular ceremonies
- Pride taken in the design of ceremonies that are spiritual and reflect the client’s cultural traditions
…and that is why we say we are THE BEST!!! Our top of the line training, years of experience, extensive networks and willingness to research and deliver a customized ceremony is what sets us apart as professionals who can confidently give our client the memorable celebration they deserve.
Contact me today and find out how we can help you with your ceremony.